Are you a Parts Manager responsible for maximizing cash flow out of the parts room, dock store or chandlery? You have to balance a number of competing demands - you can't sell what you don't have in stock, so you have to keep stock levels up. But, you have limited resources so you need to keep the right items in stock without carrying excess inventory. And, you need to order wisely to get the best price while minimizing shipping costs, without making the parts ordering and stocking process so complex you don't have time for customer service. You need to make sure you are selling everything for the current price, not the price when you ordered it. You need to manage special orders for your customers, including the service department, and you certainly don't have time to type in the description every time you stock a new part, or to double-check the price on everything before you invoice it.
It's not an easy job, but the right tools will help you focus on the other things you need to take care of - like servicing the customer, keeping the shelves neat and clean.
BiT's parts management/POS software is designed to:
- Utilize barcode scanners
- Integrate with leading marine Electronic Parts Catalogs (EPC) (see Integrations)
- No charge for price file updates from marine manufacturers and distributors
- System generated stock orders based on your min/max levels and sales history
- Track lost orders, when someone wants a part you don't have in stock
- Print pick lists
- Manage physical inventory counts
- Track superseded and interchangeable parts
- Create flat rates & packages
- Manage special orders
- Manage pricing with sophisticated pricing tables
- Easily view parts movement history in a single screen
- Email or text customers to communicate status of special orders
- Powerful custom report writer to create your own reports on demand, then export to excel or save to pdf
You may continue to explore this site to see the features and benefits, or contact us for a demo.