We are currently hiring for the following position:
Junior Software Developer
Onsite in Knoxville, TN
BIT Dealership Software continues to grow and needs a junior developer to assist in enhancing our browser-based business management and point of sale system. We are passionate about helping our customers manage and grow their business and are looking to add a junior software developer who wants to grow with us. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about client-side web technologies, enjoys coding and has a desire to learn. The junior software developer will work closely with senior development staff on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Successfully completing multiple industry leading projects while meeting quality standards.
- Supporting technical support staff when necessary.
You must have:
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of distributed version control.
- Sense of commitment and pride in your work
- Experience working with and contributing to a team in a positive way.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
And it would be a plus to have:
- Basic understanding of server-side technologies.
- Basic understanding of accounting logic and standard business processes and operations of a retail store or dealership.
- Background in software technical support.
- Eligible for paid health insurance
- Eligible for retirement benefits including company match
- Paid time off including personal days and holidays
- Competitive salary
About the company: